Smoothie bowls are a great alternative to nicecream if you don’t own a strong blender. This cherry superfood smoothie bowl is easy to make with a regular high-speed blender or even an immersion blender.
Do you know these differences between nicecream and smoothie bowls?
- base ingredient: frozen bananas
- few other ingredients, usually only 1-3
- just a little or no added liquid (water, plant milk) at all
- firm consistency; can be stacked high like ice cream
- base ingredient: any kind of fruit, usually bananas due to their creaminess
- quite a lot of other ingredients such as other types of fruit, nut butter, nuts, rolled oats, buckwheat, superfoods
- addition of liquid such as almond milk or water
- smooth, liquid, pourable
If you have a different definition, let me know in the comments! And if you didn’t know this before and just learned something new, I am glad to help you out!
Today I am presenting to you:
MY FAVOURITE SMOOTHIE BOWL.
This cherry superfood smoothie bowl is heaven! There are so many reasons why this is one of my favorite breakfast options.
Let me name a few:
- The combination of cherries and almonds is just heavenly!
- Easier (and faster) to blend than nicecream
- Extremely sweet (I LOVE SWEET)
- Few ingredients
- Perfectly cold. Not too cold but just right.
- Packed with nutrient-dense superfoods
For this recipe, I teamed up with Your Superfoods to present an easy tasty way to include more superfoods into your sweet meals.
The product I used for this recipe is „Forever Beautiful„.
This is what the ingredient list says:
Chia Seeds* (Nicaragua), Acai* (Brazil), Maqui* (Brazil), Acerola* (Brazil), Maca* (Peru) and Blueberry* (Chile) Powder. *Organic Certified
This mix sounds pretty amazing to me! So many incredible antioxidant-rich berries. And MACA! I love maca as it enhances my libido and is supposed to make you live very long… 🙂
Cherry Superfood Smoothie Bowl
- 1 banana(s)
- 2.5 frozen banana(s)
- 100 g frozen cherries
- 100 g almond milk
- 1 tbsp "Forever Beautiful" Superfood Mix
- 1 tbsp almond butter
- blue chia pudding
- fresh fruit
- almond slivered
- Add all ingredients to a high-speed blender and process until smooth.
- Transfer to a bowl and decorate with toppings.